- Does your aging parent take prescription medications?
- If you had to, could you jump in and pick-up where your aging parent left off, with their medication "system" (or lack thereof)?
- Does your aging parent keep a current list of their medications including dosages?
- Do they check with their doctor at every visit to ensure their medications and dosages are appropriate for their current medical needs and their current weight?
- Are any of their medication combinations potentially dangerous?
- Does food intake alter their medications' efficacy?