St. Louis Healthcare Jobs!
Cooperative Home Care's Mission Statement:
We are dedicated to the success of our clients and employees. We are committed to the delivery of
quality healthcare services.
In 2015, Cooperative Home Care celebrates 29 years of serving St. Louis and surrounding
counties. We serve older adults and people of all ages with disabilities. We are uniquely
able to help every person that calls us at 1-800-HOMECARE (in MO). How? We accept
every type of funding, from goverment to insurance to self-pay. This means we also have a
wide range of employment opportunities in St. Louis healthcare jobs, as well as in St. Charles,
Franklin County, Jefferson County and metro-east Illinois. What type of home based care
interests you? We employ many home nurses, both LPNs and RNs, as well as other licensed
clinicians including PTs, OTs, Speech Therapists and Social Workers. We've also created a
talented and dedicated team of Case Managers, CNAs and Home Health Aides who provide home
care help and caring for aging parents. Finally, we are offering a new Permanent Hire service in
Missouri and in Illinois through our healthcare staffing company, All-Staff Nursing!
Learn more about Permanent Hire here.
Why is Cooperative Home Care such a terrific place to work, and can YOU be an integral part of our team?
Here are just some of the advantages for Cooperative employees:
View our Open Positions and Apply Online here. Good luck!
- New Health & Wellness Program including company-sponsored wellness incentives
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Client Referral Bonus
- Annual Employee Bonus
- Performance-based Bonuses
- 401K plan
- Medical & Dental insurance
- Five local offices: St. Louis, St. Peters, St. Clair, Herculaneum and metro-east Illinois
- Desire to promote from within and to give every employee the ability to meet their potential
- Training to meet the highest requirement, across all of our teams
- Flexible work schedules and weekly pay for CNAs and HHAs
- We strive to be a "Green" workplace
- We strive to be a "Smoke-free" workplace