St. Louis Home Care
We want to make it easy to find what you are looking for when you visit our website! Some visitors are here because they are adult children of aging parents. They’ve started asking themselves, ‘how can I prepare my family for my parents’ future’, or ‘what are Dad’s options to stay at home as he needs home care help’. Our blog answers these questions and shares other ways to help elderly parents.
Other visitors have found us because their loved one has started showing signs they need home care support. These visitors wonder what home care is really all about. They wonder what home care costs; if they have started their research they are probably overwhelmed! That’s why we created an overview of every kind of care for your aging parent, how it works and what home care costs. It’s our How To Pay For Home Care Guide and you can get it FREE right now!
At Cooperative Home Care, “We Make Home Care Happen”. We are home care specialists with 25 years of experience helping people of all ages stay at home safely and as independently as possible. We have five local offices throughout Missouri and metro-east Illinois. We can meet unplanned, emergency needs of clients and we can also help people prepare in advance for the right home care option for their loved one. Did I mention we help our clients receive FREE home care for life. And that we always ensure you access every possible funding source before you pay out of pocket?
Why are you here, and how can we make home care happen for you and your loved one? It’s easy! Call Our Intake Nurse Jessica at 1-800-HOMECARE (in MO) today. She’ll help you get started by answering all your home care questions and scheduling your FREE in-home assessment at your family’s convenience.
- Welcome, Alexis!
- What Does 'Loved Ones Needed' Mean?
When Cooperative Home Care says, ‘Loved Ones Needed’, what does this mean?
- Beat Those Winter Blahs!
- Welcome Back Cards! We Missed You!
Bread Pudding with Southern Bourbon Sauce
Courtesy of FoodNetwork.com, this decadently delicious recipe is also shared in our current February/March client...
- Who Answers 1-800-HOMECARE (in MO)?
- Happy President's Day 2015!
- AlzBetter is Coming Soon!
- Happy Monday, Team!
“It’s not how old you are, it’s how you are old.” –Jules Renard
- Welcome (Back) to CooperativeHomeCare.com
We're recommitted to sharing terrific, functional content with our readers. Our blog’s mission since its...
- Happy Groundhog Day 2015!
- February's 28 Reasons People Choose Home Care
Not sure how to get started? Can't (or don't want to) see your aging loved one as someone who needs home care? Our...
- Warning Signs Your Loved Ones Needs Help
- An Easy Way To Manage Your Aging Parent's Medications
Does your aging parent take prescription...
- Top 8 Spring Cleaning Ideas for Aging Parents
Our Blog is Currently Under Construction!
Thank you for your patience while we make some upgrades to our current blog. Check back soon for more resources...
- Coconut Oil Smoothie Taste Test: And The Winner Is...
Cooperative Home Care is committed to being a resource for seniors, beyond those we serve through our home care...
- Will Our Coconut Oil Smoothie Live Up To Its Hype?
- Welcome Kim Rakiec, Sales Executive
- Welcome Derek White, Sales Executive
- Welcome Phil Martiszus, Sales Executive
- A Meaningful Indoor Project For Your Aging Parent
- A Spring Activity To Enjoy, Even When It's Cold Outside
It sure doesn't feel like the first day of spring, but our chilly St. Louis weather doesn't have to stop you from...
- Welcome Lyn Thoma, Recruiter
- Welcome, Tonya Williamson, LPN
- Welcome Lindsey Eaton, HR Coordinator and Compliance Specialist
- The WHY of the Matter!
In 2012, our employees came together to achieve a significant goal: to create our WHY.
- Aging Parents Avoid Falls With Our Risk Assessment
Please use and share this easy-to-use checklist (click on 'read more' below to view it)...
- Telemonitoring In Five Easy Steps
- Try, and Tri
- Beckham Joins The Cooperative Home Care Team
Growth and Development Within Our Home Care Team
What is Home Care? Let's Ask St. Louis!
Well, our Summer Interns Arielle and Hayley are back at school, but they created the following thoughtful and...
- Revealed! Our Popular Herb & Veggie Salad Recipe
- Summer Solstice Event 2012
- Aging Parents and Glaucoma
- Aging Parents and Macular Degeneration
- In the News: Low Vision Therapy by Cooperative Home Care
As featured in The Elder Law Gazette, published by Vouga Elder Law.com, February 2012 Issue
- St. Louis Home Care Manager Karen Mason Awarded for Her Dedication
- Home Care Value Packages Meet Community and Senior Residence Needs
- St. Louis Home Care Expert Mitch Celebrates 49!
St. Louis Quality Home Health Earns Flat Screen TVs
Happy Birthday Cooperative Home Care!
- Happy 25th Anniversary, Cooperative Home Care!
- Welcome Rebecca Zimmerman!
- St. Louis Home Care Interns Join Cooperative's Team
- Healthy Aging Tips, Part 2
- We Were Inspired Today By A Child And His Mom
- Cooperative Rewards In-Home Caregiver Excellence
- Social Worker and Referral Specialist Ken Shares Healthy Aging Tips
Caregiver Tip: Products For Seniors Including GreatCall's Jitterbug
Cooperative Is More Than Quality Home Health: Low Vision Help in St. Louis
- Happy New Year From Cooperative Home Care & All-Staff Nursing!
- Thank You, Caregivers!
- Happy Thanksgiving From Cooperative Home Care!
- Got Your Flu Shot?
- Our Helpful Guide For Grandparents Watching Grandchildren
- Congratulations To Kelly Nolan, Expert Caregiver For Aging Parents
- Unique "Lifetime Achievement Award" Presented to St. Louis Caregiver Debrah Stuart
- Another Aging Parent Tries the Jitterbug Phone
A few weeks ago I shared Mary Ann's thoughts about the Jitterbug phone. In a nutshell, she loved it and she is...
- Upcoming Videos Feature Help Topics For Your Aging Parents
- St. Louis Home Care Expert Mitch Waks Talks Kites & Life
- Cooperative Home Care and All-Staff Nursing Welcomes Chad Keeling
From Jim Guller, President & Owner:
- Furniture Specialized For Seniors
I learned a few things on a recent trip to purchase a recliner for my 71 year-old Dad. After falling and...
- What An Aging Parent Thought of the Jitterbug Phone
- Cooperative Officially Expands Private Services to Illinois
Owner Jim Guller describes today's achievement:
Congratulations to All-Staff Nursing (Cooperative's...
- A Message from Mitch Waks, Owner:
- Cooperative Caregiver Kaye Eggemeyer Saves Client's Life!
- Our First Contest! Win a $30 Prize By Sharing Your Advice
- Introducing Low Vision Therapy by Cooperative Home Care
We are proud and excited to introduce our new Low Vision Therapy program! Available exclusively through...
- Live Chat, One of Our New Website Features!
Welcome! We are really excited to offer some of the latest and greatest social media options to YOU, our ...
- New Website, New Blog
As we welcome you into our Cooperative Home Care community, we’d like to share our blog’s mission with...
- A Glimpse at Pet Therapy and Its Benefits
My mom has a personality that allows her to do crazy things that would normally be incredibly embarrassing, but...
Watch Our Videos